AGES 18+ (Ages 15 - 17 can join with parent/guardian)
You can join TFIL as we explore our favorite place in the world, New Zealand! Myself (Elton) will be on the trip, plus our team to join the fun.
Once you land, everything is completely taken care of, literally everything (planning, hotels, meals, activities & transportation) so all you have to do is show up & have the time of your life.
Each trip was designed to be different from each other, offering all the things that are the most unique to the areas. We'll never do a trip that I don't think is the absolute best it can be & isn't a trip I want to do myself. Whether you choose the North Island or the South Island - these truly are trips of a lifetime.
Everything happening in this trip you will see in the TFIL New Zealand series rolling out now!
What you'll accomplish on your F*ck It List:
✓ Go on one of the coolest fucking jet boat experiences ever in the Shotover Canyon.
✓ Do what is literally the greatest canyon swing in the world (when you see the video, you'll know I truly loved this place). This canyon swing will let you go tandem, in a chair, blindfolded, whatever the hell you want, they don't care.
✓ Skydiving over The Remarkables mountain range at one of the best drop sites on the planet.
✓ Visit a few secret beaches & lakes.
✓ Enjoy some drinks in a private Ice Bar.
✓ Meet the Kiwi birds of New Zealand in a sanctuary
✓ Para glide from the top of Queenstown
✓ Do a practice bungee jump off a 47 meter "free style" tower
✓ Enjoy the incredibly beautiful & fun Luge track of Queenstown.
✓ Have a wonderful dinner at the top of the city with remarkable views.
✓ Take a scenic flight day trip the 8th wonder of the world - the Milford Sound. (I have a tattoo named after this place. It's just incredible...)
✓ Go on a cruise through one of the most serene places on the planet & do a bit of kayaking through the peaceful waters.
✓ Face your fears at the infamous Nevis Playground with the Nevis Bungee Jump (142 Meters) the Nevis Swing (the largest swing in the world) and the new Nevis Catapult.
✓ Take on the class 3-4 rapids for a half day white water rafting adventure.
✓ Of course, each night you'll have the ability to enjoy the delightful city of Queenstown where it's packed with lively street performances, bands with live music & so much more. We can all hang out together, or you can go off and do your thing.
✓ Workshops will be happening on this trip as well.
20% Deposit Required to book a spot ($900)
80% Remaining balance due December 15, 2023 ($3,600)
Total cost: $4500.00 USD
We now offer financing for your 80% balance if you don't want to zelle or bank wire!
- PayPal offers 0% Interest for 6 Months – if paid in full by 6 months
- You must qualify using link below. Please ensure you qualify before purchasing your non-refundable deposit.
- Application takes 5 minutes & utilizes a soft credit check which does not impact your score or show up on your report
- Travel with TFIL charges a $100 Fee to Set Up PayPal Financing option
**Flight tickets to the airport are not included in the ticket price! You must meet us at the starting point and from there, the rest of the trip is entirely taken care of! Lodging, meals, transportation, activities, etc are all covered but you must get yourself to the starting city to meet us**
Arrive at Queenstown Airport on February 3, 2024 at any time. We will coordinate pickup from the airport and your transportation is completely covered for the rest of the trip!
Book your departure flight for February 10 at any time. Breakfast is included and the hotel will have shuttles to take you to the airport.
Not included in ticket price. Most international visitors coming to New Zealand will pay an IVL of NZD $35. Visit link below to learn more.
We are working with all local reputable companies and 4+ star hotels
What is included in this tour?
- All transportation from the moment you land at the airport
- Hotel accommodations at double occupancy with a roommate of your choice, or an assigned one of the same gender
- Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner for all full days
- Tips for all activities when applicable
What is NOT included in this tour?
- Flights to/from your hometown
- Covid test fees if needed
- Visa fees
- The age limit to attend solo is 18. If you are a minor over the age of 15 who wants to attend with a parent or legal guardian, email us to coordinate.
- Neither vaccination nor Covid tests are required for this trip.
- If you're interested in doing both trips - there is a day in between when we fly from Auckland to Queenstown. These flights are about $120 - $150 USD and are not included.
Looking forward to seeing you all in New Zealand!
Please contact Ginger with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org !