ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT!!!!!
AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING NOW!!
You can join TFIL as we Safari through the Serengeti and Tanzania for 7 days & 6 nights full of animals, exploration & new friends! Myself (Elton) will be on the trip, plus our team to join the fun.
Once you land, everything is completely taken care of, literally everything (planning, hotels, meals, activities & transportation) so all you have to do is show up & have the time of your life. If you've ever wanted to have a jam-packed week full of adventure, adrenaline, epic sightseeing, making new friends & so much more - well, here it is.
FULL DETAILS OF TRIP at www.TravelWithTFIL.com. Please review the Overview & Agreement below to review before purchasing your deposit.
What you'll accomplish on your F*ck It List:
✓ Get your passport stamped in Tanzania Africa!
✓ Search for African wildlife in the Tangire National Park
✓ Visit Tangire River, where giraffes, zebras, antelopes and buffaloes come to drink
✓ Visit the largest population of elephants in Northern Tanzania for most of the year
✓ Take a picture with the baobab – the largest & oldest trees in continental Africa
✓ Relax in a Safari Lodge in tranquil Lake Manyara National Park
✓ Step foot in the legendary Ngorongoro Crater
✓ Picnic next to Lake Magadi amongst birds & hippos
✓ Spend 3 days & sleep 3 nights in the iconic Serengeti National Park, the most famous safari park in the world and inspiration for Lion King
✓ Visit the Simba Rock from the famous opening scene of Lion King
✓ Spend your days on the lookout for lions and cheetahs as they stalk their prey
✓ Visit the wildebeest as their herds migrate the landscape
✓ Live the safari lifestyle for 7 days 6 nights filled to the brim with adventure
✓ Make new friends that will last a lifetime
✓ Search for the "Big 5" Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant, Rhino & Lion.
✓ Crocodiles Hunt During the Great Migration
✓ Visit the Serengeti During the Best Time of the Year
10% Deposit Required to book a spot ($425)
20% Payment due April 17 ($850)
70% Remaining balance due July 17 ($2975)
Total cost: $4250.00 USD
We now offer financing for your 90% balance if you don't want to zelle or bank wire!
- PayPal offers 0% Interest for 6 Months – if paid in full by 6 months
- You must qualify using link below. Please ensure you qualify before purchasing your non-refundable deposit.
- Application takes 5 minutes & utilizes a soft credit check which does not impact your score or show up on your report
- Travel with TFIL charges a $100 Fee to Set Up PayPal Financing option
Arrive at Kilimanjaro Airport on August 17. Once you're through with all border control checks, look out for a signboard with TFIL on it: we will be at the exit of the arrivals zone ready to help you with luggage and take you to your hotel.
Book your departure flight for August 23! We will have breakfast included and the hotel will have shuttles to take you to the airport whenever needed.
Please contact Ginger at hello@travelwithtfil with any questions here!
Not included in ticket price. $100 for US citizens, $50 for most other countries. Visit https://eservices.immigration.go.tz/visa/ to learn more
Local high-quality safari vehicles
We are working with a local reputable and licensed company and driver
| Covid Protocol
Vaccination not required. As per the latest Travel Advisory issued by the United Republic of Tanzania, fully vaccinated travelers are completely exempted from any form of testing to enter the country. Unvaccinated travelers will be subject to Rapid Antigen Testing upon arrival, and the cost of such a test is 10 USD per person.
| What is included in this tour?
- Meals - All breakfast, lunch, & dinner included
- All transportation from the moment you land in Tanzania
- National park fees for the entire tour (park entry fees and concession fees)
- Hotel accommodations in local lodges and tent safari campouts
- Bottled water & snacks in between meals
- Breakfast Lunch & Dinner for all full days. Dinner on day one, and Breakfast on final day of departure
- Tips for all activities & safari guides
- Certified and experienced english-speaking guides for all game drives
| What is NOT included in this tour?
- Flights to/from Tanzania – you will be flying into Kilimanjaro Airport
- Covid test fees
- VISA fees ($100 for US citizens, $50 for most other countries)
Note – Ginger from TFIL will be assisting you along the way with flights, Visas, insurance, and anything else you may need! You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions!
| OTHER NOTES
- Age limit to attend solo is 18. If you are a minor over the age of 15 who wants to attend with a parent or legal guardian, email email@example.com to coordinate.
- Flights are not included to Africa. You must coordinate your own travel for the start date to Kilimanjaro Airport.
(Overview Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FBxBrF292SMyTu2RuwGW_WLpg4IgyZFW/view?usp=share_link)
(Agreement link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18dQzXzREkSnh8rD8UC6VzXVqtwp8any-/view?usp=share_link)