EMAIL HELLO@TRAVELWITHTFIL.COM TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST!
AGES 18+ (Ages 15 - 17 can join with parent/guardian)
You can join TFIL as we explore our favorite place in the world, New Zealand! Myself (Elton) will be on the trip, plus our team to join the fun.
Once you land, everything is completely taken care of, literally everything (planning, hotels, meals, activities & transportation) so all you have to do is show up & have the time of your life.
Each trip was designed to be different from each other, offering all the things that are the most unique to the areas. We'll never do a trip that I don't think is the absolute best it can be & isn't a trip I want to do myself. Whether you choose the North Island or the South Island - these truly are trips of a lifetime.
Everything happening in these trips you will see in the TFIL New Zealand series rolling out now!
What you'll accomplish on your F*ck It List:
✓ Auckland Sky Tower for the Sky Walk & Sky Jump off the building.
✓ Driving to a black sand beach for sunset and to explore some caves.
✓ Driving Jeeps on an extreme offroading course.
✓ Go-Karting in 65MPH+ karts on a legit outdoor track.
✓ Going on a jet boat through an intense water obstacle course.
✓ Being launched in a 3-person swing from a crane.
✓ Practicing your skydiving skills in an indoor skydiving wind tunnel
✓ Meeting some Ostriches and other neat animals.
✓Going on the infamous luge track in Rotorua (still my favorite thing to do, 7 years later)
✓ Taking a ride on the infamous Sky Swing (you know, the TFIL video titled "the ride broke")
✓ Enjoying the views & a meal from the top of Rotorua overlooking the lake.
✓ Going Zorbing on all 4 of their tracks. The sidewinders, the racers, the extreme downhill & more.
✓ Visiting Hobbiton (Lord of the Rings set)
✓ Going black water rafting in the Waitomo glowworm caves.
✓ White Water Rafting & going off the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world.
✓ Ziplining over the Kaituna river & wilderness.
✓ Visiting the hot pools of Lake Rotorua
✓ Feeding lions (from the other side of a cage) at an animal sanctuary
✓ Meeting the Maori people and having a cultural evening & dinner.
✓ **surprise activity at night**
✓ Visiting Tauranga Beach
✓ Visiting Hot Water Beach at Coromandel where you can make your own hot pool in the sand.
✓ Finishing a drive along the New Zealand East Coast.
✓ TFIL Workshops with Elton and team.
20% Deposit Required to book a spot ($900)
80% Remaining balance due December 15, 2023 ($3,600)
Total cost: $4500.00 USD
We now offer financing for your 80% balance if you don't want to zelle or bank wire!
- PayPal offers 0% Interest for 6 Months – if paid in full by 6 months
- You must qualify using link below. Please ensure you qualify before purchasing your non-refundable deposit.
- Application takes 5 minutes & utilizes a soft credit check which does not impact your score or show up on your report
- Travel with TFIL charges a $100 Fee to Set Up PayPal Financing option
**Flight tickets to the airport are not included in the ticket price! You must meet us at the starting point and from there, the rest of the trip is entirely taken care of! Lodging, meals, transportation, activities, etc are all covered but you must get yourself to the starting city to meet us**
Arrive at Auckland Airport on January 26, 2024 at any time. We will coordinate pickup from the airport and your transportation is completely covered for the rest of the trip!
Book your departure flight for February 3 at any time. Breakfast is included and the hotel will have shuttles to take you to the airport.
Not included in ticket price. Most international visitors coming to New Zealand will pay an IVL of NZD $35. Visit link below to learn more.
We are working with all local reputable companies and 4+ star hotels
What is included in this tour?
- All transportation from the moment you land at the airport
- Hotel accommodations at double occupancy with a roommate of your choice, or an assigned one of the same gender
- Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner for all full days
- Tips for all activities when applicable
What is NOT included in this tour?
- Flights to/from your hometown
- Covid test fees if needed
- Visa fees
- The age limit to attend solo is 18. If you are a minor over the age of 15 who wants to attend with a parent or legal guardian, email us to coordinate.
- Neither vaccination nor Covid tests are required for this trip.
- If you're interested in doing both trips - there is a day in between when we fly from Auckland to Queenstown. These flights are about $120 - $150 USD and are not included.
Looking forward to seeing you all in New Zealand!
Please contact Ginger with any questions at email@example.com !